Non-invasive laser-based treatments focus on specific areas in order to contour the body
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Whole-body vibration sessions aim to enhance the body-sculpting effects.
Need To Know
About The Slim Co
The staff at The Slim Co uses a non-invasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Their patented system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10-15 minutes. Using gentle LED technology, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each treatment, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissue, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes. At least six sessions are generally required for maximum results, but recommendations vary based on body type, weight, and target loss.