Guests can taste authentic Brazilian dishes, such as feijoada, fish stew, or oxtails with yucca, made from fresh ingredients
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Brazilian
- Gift card is valid for Rodizio on the next visit
- Valid any day of the week
- View the menu
- The restaurant is best known for its rich buffet filled with freshly-prepared meats as well as a variety of quality vegetables, salads, and fruit.
- Valid only at Philadelphia location
About The Taste Of Brazil
The fastest way to travel the some 4,000 miles between Philly and Brazil isn't to hop on a plane; it's to take a trip to The Taste of Brazil. Customers walking in the door will be greeted with the delicious smells of spit-roasted meats and the sizzling South American barbecue known as churrasco. Once they're seated, they can choose from an array of beef briskets and garlic-marinated sirloin, chicken, and pork. With their proteins down, then they're free to pair it with quinoa, kale salads, and more. You can BYOB at this location.