Photographers use fancy terms, such as shutter speed, metering, and clicky metal box that makes time be still. Let pros be pros with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a group photo shoot for up to five people plus cats or dogs (a $175 total value)
- Three pages of prints (a $25 value per page)
- Retouching on two images (a $25 value per image)
- CD with up to 20 lightly edited images (a $100 value)<p>
$169 for a calendar photo shoot for one adult or two kids (up to a $400 total value)
- Hair and makeup services for one look (a $35 value)
- Wall-poster calendar or 12-month flip calendar (up to a $40 value)
- Four retouched calendar prints (a $25 value per print)
- Five sheets of prints (a $25 value per sheet)
- CD with up to 30 lightly edited images (a $100 value)<p>
Photographer Becki Wavle’s in-studio or on-location photo shoots yield batches of customer-selected images that are lightly edited and printed onto sheets as one 8”x10”, two 5”x7”, four 4”x6”, or eight wallet-sized images. The group photo shoot, which can feature families, engaged couples, and others, captures keepsakes at one indoor or outdoor location in about one hour. Her calendar photo shoot—which has no time limit and takes place at the client’s choice of two indoor or outdoor locations—is augmented by hair and makeup support from professional makeup artist Brittany Carter. Each additional outfit over four requires a $10 fee, or Becki can provide themed outfits for $75 for the first outfit and $60 for each additional themed outfit.
The Untitled Photo
Whether reflecting upon her time in the US Marine Corps or her experience as a mother, photographer Rebekah Jean understand the power that memories hold over the people who make them. This knowledge guides her each time she steps behind the lens at The Untitled Photo, where she orchestrates in-studio and on-location photo shoots for families, friends, and wedding parties. Rebekah's portfolio is populated with low-saturation and black-and-white portraits, which are required for decorating tasteful living rooms or replacing Alexander Hamilton on the $10 bill.