Effortlessly create pestos, soups, salsas, and smoothies with two speed settings and multiple functions, including cream, heat, and grind
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $239 for the Vitamix certified reconditioned two-speed blender ($399 value). Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price
- $50 for $100 worth of in-store credit for blenders, cookbooks, kitchen accessories, culinary classes, and more
About Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Two-Speed Blender
With a single Vitamix blender, home chefs gain the power to create creamy soups, fruity smoothies, and chopped vegetables at the touch of a button. The Vitamix’s laser-cut stainless steel blades follow the directives of high/low controls to pulverize ingredients in its BPA-free 64 fl. oz. container. The versatility of the blender allows you to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, and churn. To safely add ingredients mid-blend, simply remove the vented lid’s plug and drop in the extras.
- Process whole foods and vegetables
- Functions include chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn
- High/low controls
- 3” hardened, laser-cut stainless steel blades
- 64 fl. oz. container
- Tamper-proof collar that doesn’t touch the blades
- Spill-proof vented lid with a removable plug
- Includes a spiral-bound book of recipes
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container
- Self-cleans with water and dish soap
- 5-year warranty from manufacturer
- Condition: certified reconditioned with 17-point checklist
- Dimensions: 8.8”x9”x20.25”
- Weight: 12lb.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Vitamix Store: A Culinary Exploration Center
Inside The Vitamix Store, the sound of a blender churning to life might as well be a symphony. That's because the staff cherishes the blender and everything it can accomplish—from creating smoothies to soups to pie filling. Their interactive demonstrations help customers select the perfect models to take home, while hands-on classes reveal step-by-step how to create hummus, peanut butter, and other whole food recipes.