Based on deep exfoliation, these treatments aim to improve skin tone, clarity, and texture
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About The Wellness and Aesthetics Care Center
Owned by a passionate board-certified family nurse practitioner Abigail C. Diggs, The Wellness and Aesthetics Care Center is a place that offers comprehensive services in aesthetic medicine and weight management. Its experienced team specializes in a wide range of skincare treatments, such as dermal fillers, advanced facials and peels, as well as body-contouring sessions aiming to make their clients look and feel beautiful. Moreover, they offer weight management services tailored to their client's individual needs and expectations; these such as full-spectrum weight loss plans, nutritional plans, IV therapies, or pharmaceutical supplements. Thanks to a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff at The Wellness and Aesthetics Care Center, its clients can achieve their fitness and wellness goals in a welcoming, non-judgemental atmosphere that boost motivation and confidence.