After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $41 for a room-escape game for two, redeemable any day ($54 value)
- $81 for a room-escape game for four, redeemable any day ($108 value)
- $149 for a private room-escape game for up to eight, redeemable any day ($216 value)
- $35 for a room-escape game for two, redeemable Tuesday-Thursday ($54 value)
- $65 for a room-escape game for four, redeemable Tuesday-Thursday ($108 value)
- $119 for a private room-escape game for up to eight, redeemable Tuesday-Thursday ($119 value)
Upon entering one of Themescape's state-of-the-art rooms, it may be tempting to just stand there and admire the details. Just one problem with that: the clock is ticking down. In just 60 minutes you and your team (up to eight people total) must sift through those beautiful details to find clues, solve technological puzzles, and, ultimately, escape. But escape itself may not be the only objective. At Themescape, each room comes with its own particular mission. Read on to learn about what those missions may entail.
- Spacescape Mission Critical (14% success rate): It's the future. Space travel is almost as common as highway travel is today. But like today's highways, accidents are possible, and when an asteroid strikes your ship its computers initiate the self-destruct protocol. Now, stuck in darkness, you must get your systems under control and prevent catastrophe.
- The Secret Catacombs (19% success rate): Famed archaeologist Dr. Jones has gone missing, and police suspect foul play. More specifically, they suspect you and your team of fellow assistants of making Dr. Jones disappear. Why? Together you all were on the brink of a massive discovery. Now, in one hour, your fate will be decided for you unless you can follow the clues Dr. Jones left that point you to the catacombs located under his manor. [This may not be suitable for young children.]