Professional technicians pamper customers’ vehicles with a variety of treatments, including waxing, window cleaning, and vacuuming
What You'll Get
- Exterior detail includes:
- Hand wax
- Cleaning of tires, rims, and wheel wells
- Cleaning of doorjambs
- Cleaning of engine compartment
- Interior detail includes:
- Blowing out and vacuuming of the interior and trunk
- Cleaning and dressing of vinyl;
- Cleaning and conditioning of leather
- Cleaning of windows, mirrors, and ashtray
- Cleaning and shampooing of upholstery, carpets, and mats
- For best results and to preserve the client vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter. At Tint World all detailing is done by hand and indoors.
Click here to view the Remote Car Starter with Basic or Complex Bypass and Installation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Extra fee for over-sized vehicles. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tint World
Tint World's team does more than tinting. Their skills canvas everything from audio and video to alarms and backup cameras. But tinting is what started it all, allowing them to expand to nine states throughout the country. And they excel at it. Using a computerized cutting system, they fit tinting film to each car's exact measurements even if it packs on a few pounds around the bumpers. This ensures a perfect fit and protects the vehicle's glass and rubber seals since tint doesn't have to be cut against it. They can even craft custom tint graphics such as flames, company logos, and skulls. To further enhance appearances, they offer a wide assortment of accessories. Among them are custom wheels and tires as well as LED lights that set undercarriages aglow. Whether it's a GPS system or paint protection film, Tint World's talented technicians work with all clients to ensure they get the most out of the driving experience.