The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today’s Groupon to Tios Mexican Cafe and Cantina. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a Tex-Mex dinner for two (up to a $43.47 total value) that includes the following items:
- One regular-sized appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.99 value each)
One 35-ounce jumbo margarita for two (a $10.50 value)<p>
- For $36, you get a Tex-Mex dinner for four (up to an $86.94 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two regular-sized appetizers (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Two 35-ounce jumbo margaritas (a $10.50 value each)<p>
The three sisters and two brothers that run Tios Mexican Cafe and Cantina populates their menu with delectable, fresh Tex-Mex fare. Appetizers arrive swiftly to prevent napkins from being gnawed on; they include such options as a basket of breaded jalapeño poppers with ranch dipping sauce or a bowl of mouthwatering queso with warm tortilla chips. Cooks pull pork carnitas by hand, and stuff them along with cheddar and monterey jack cheeses and onion into enchiladas. Vegetarians feast on the spot’s popular 12-inch wet burrito, smothered in mild enchilada sauce and stuffed with fresh, lard-free refried beans, cheese, and fresh-chopped tomatoes and onions. One 35-ounce jumbo margarita—mixed with a choice of flavors such as peach, blackberry, and mango—quenches the thirst of two humans or one Cerberus, and a game room with pool tables keeps guests entertained before or after mealtime.
Tios Mexican Cafe and Cantina
The two sisters and a brother who run Tios Mexican Cafe and Cantina serve up Tex-Mex specialties such as barbecued tacos, mexican pizzas, and wet burritos smothered with mild enchilada sauce and cheese. They also cater to vegetarians with options such as the burrito-in-a-bowl, which is made with lard-free refried Beans and Daiya vegan cheese. Food isn’t the only reason to visit, though: the spot also houses a game room and a full bar with cocktails, beer, and 25 types of tequila.