Before cameras, people seeking to leave a legacy could only hope to secure their place in future textbooks by poisoning the emperor. Avoid being a mere footnote with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a photo package (a $187.50 total value)
- One-hour on-location photo shoot with 1–4 subjects (a $50 value)
- CD with 25 images and print rights (a $100 value)
- 11”x14” collage print (a $37.50 value)<p>
$69 for a deluxe photo package (a $273.50 total value)
- Two-hour on-location photo shoot with 5–10 subjects (a $100 value)
- CD with 35 images and print rights (a $125 value)
- 16”x20” collage print (a $48.50 value)<p>
Tom Carr Photography
Though he was working at his family’s construction business, Tom Carr always hoped he could return to doing what he loved. From the moment he started shooting with his parents’ old Polaroid as a 12-year-old boy, he’d known photography was his passion. He kept snapping shots as a hobby, working at it during his off time until he finally made the leap and opened his own studio. Now, Tom draws on more than 22 years of experience as he captures families in natural light and documents landmark events such as engagements. He likes to capture genuine smiles and to “catch kids in their own element,” which he does by following little ones around as they clamber on monkey bars, pick daisies, or mock the outfits that an imaginary friend wears blue socks with.