On a winery that dates back to Prohibition, taste fruity whites and reds, then take home a bottle and a souvenir glass
What You'll Get
- Wine Tasting Experience for One
- Wine Tasting Experience for Two
- Wine Tasting Experience for Four
The wine-tasting experience includes the following per person:
- Tasting of up to five wines each
- One souvenir wine glass each
- One bottle of Tomasello wine each (up to $25 value)
- One Tomasello preferred customer membership valued at $10
- One voucher for $5 off purchases of $20 or more at Abma’s Farm Market each
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tomasello Winery reserves the right not to offer samples. No wine sold below wholesale cost. No substitutions allowed. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tomasello Winery at Abma's Farm
When Prohibition ended, Frank Tomasello didn't waste any time. One of the first in line for a winery license, he set to work turning his berry farm into a vineyard. Today, grapevines still flourish on his acres in the Outer Coastal Plain, and his grandchildren turn the fruits into wines that range from sweet whites to fruity reds infused with blueberry.