Professional esthetician performs facial treatments designed to revitalize, deep clean and hydrate the complexion
What You'll Get
- Spa package includes:
- 30-minute Facelift Massage
- 30-minute Infrared FIR Sauna Detox Treatment
- 30-minute Ionic Foot Detox
Tea and fruit are served after the service
- Benefits of the Facelift Massage: decreases bags under the eyes, firms the cheeks and jawline, smoothes out the neck, softens nasolabial fold lines, makes the skin look smoother, and evens skin tone.
Ionic foot baths are designed to purify the body of pollutants. Feet soak in warm water, which generates ions intended to seek out and neutralize oppositely charged toxins.
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Total You Wellness
Total You Wellness owner Sonja Regina Hinson wears two hats. In one she's a licensed massage therapist, and in the other, she's a fitness coach. Regardless of how she's helping clients achieve wellness, she keeps their individual needs in mind. That means her massages may incorporate everything from Swedish to trigger-point techniques, depending on how much pressure your aching muscles crave. It also means she regularly works out one-on-one with clients in the fitness center, making sure they don't overexert themselves by trying to lift too many cars at once.