Customers can choose from a variety of pampering or body-contouring treatments, or learn from experts during hands-on classes
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- An esthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products for fresh-looking, smoother skin but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
- Wood therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas, in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Basic facial includes steaming, cleansing, skin analysis, and extractions (if needed), followed by an exfoliating treatment, a mask, and a nourishing treatment to refresh and rejuvenate the skin. This service is not scheduled after 5 p.m.
- Express facial is a 30-minute treatment that steams, cleanses, and exfoliates the face, and nourishes the skin with a mask and a serum.
- Ear candling is an alternative medicine treatment aiming to remove wax from the ear canal and help detoxify the body
- Spa party add-on can be customized to include a non-alcoholic beverage, fruit or sandwich tray, and balloons.
- Body contouring package includes a thermal wrap to warm up the tissue, wood therapy, cupping, cavitation, radio-frequency skin tightening, and a vibration workout.
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- Radio-frequency skin tightening** During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Couples 30-Minute Basic Facial and 30-Minute Massage for Two service is not scheduled after 5 p.m.
At Touch-N-Skin spa, luxury lies in the details. Our mission statement is to address total body wellness providing education to preserve the best version of yourself in an amazingly relaxing atmosphere. And tension-taming massage is included in many services, such as the skin-softening hand scrub and even basic facials, during which aestheticians purge pores and nourish the skin.