After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for admission for two to the 8 p.m. ghost tour or the 12 p.m. Old Town history tour ($40 value)
- $44 for admission for four to the 8 p.m. ghost tour or the 12 p.m. Old Town history tour ($80 value)
- $66 for admission for six to the 8 p.m. ghost tour or the 12 p.m. Old Town history tour ($120 value)
- History Tour: On this leisurely 75-minute tour, visitors take a fun and informative trip back in time to explore one of the oldest towns in North America. Certified guides will lead the way, telling you the true story of “Duke City” and dispelling the rumors and myths.
- Ghost Tour: Visitors will search for the lost souls of Old Town’s early residents in this spooky 90-minute lantern-lit adventure. Led by a professional tour guide, visitors can expect chilling stories of what is purportedly one of the most haunted locations in North America.
History & Ghost Tours of Old Town
With more than 46 years of combined tour-guiding experience, the sage storytellers at History & Ghost Tours of Old Town steer modern-day explorers through the historic sights of one of North America’s oldest towns. The Old Town History, Legends & Lore walking tour dives into Old Town’s historically rich cast of characters, from early Native Americans and Spanish conquistadores to dapper gun slingers such as Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid, and a life-size Han Solo poster. As the sun descends, guests can also opt to hunt out Civil War phantoms, spooks, and specters during Old Town’s 90-minute, lantern-lit ghost tour (held nightly at 8 p.m.).