All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One 30-Minute Reflexology Session with Aromatherapy
- Two 30-Minute Reflexology Sessions with Aromatherapy
- Three 30-Minute Reflexology Sessions with Aromatherapy
- Four 30-Minute Reflexology Sessions with Aromatherapy
- Six 30-Minute Reflexology Sessions with Aromatherapy
Some benefits of reflexology include relaxation, increase of energy, emotional release, toxin elimination, stimulation of the central nervous system and migraine alleviation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. No same-day appointments. Can use sessions separately or can combine to make a 1-hour session. Gift can not be gifted to self - but must be given to someone else, no exceptions will be made. May be repurchased every 120 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tripp Chiropractic
Dr. Ronald B. Tripp helms Tripp Chiropractic, which he founded in 1980. Here, he and his staff align spines during chiropractic appointments and coax out muscle knots and stress with a variety of massage modalities.
- Education: Dr. Tripp graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic and the Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- Specialties: He employs various techniques including Gonstead, Activator, and Nimmo to treat automobile injuries as well as sports injuries and has shared his expertise with Olympic champions and NFL players.
- Extracurriculars: He's a court-appointed Independent Medical Examiner, serves on the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and was elected as The Oklahoma State Chiropractic Association's president seven consecutive times.