Clients truly relax and get back in touch with their senses
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
True REST Float Spa - Las Vegas’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The pod as well as common rooms (including the lobby and restrooms) are disinfected between each float session with the use of a hydrogen peroxide product
- The spa may limit the number of guests and increase the time between appointments to allow enough time for cleaning and sanitation between sessions
- Upon check-in, clients are asked to wear masks
- Customers must be free of COVID-19 or similar symptoms when entering the float spa
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check True REST Float Spa - Las Vegas’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About True REST Float Spa - Las Vegas
True Rest Float Spa strives to find the most effective modes of helping clients naturally achieve blissful states. In addition to the relaxing properties of flotation therapy, the staff believes in its rejuvenating properties as well. An internal study with clients who had minor to moderate muscle strains, pulls, and tears showed a 20–50% reduction in pain with regular sessions. The decrease in sensory information is also purported to help diminish depression, anxiety, and allodoxaphobia.
The spa oversees more than clients drifting inside the flotation therapy pods. Its oxygen bars fill lungs and saturate bloodstreams with oxygen-rich air, working to heighten awareness and relaxation and enhance the mood. NASA-created filters screen out nitrogen, argon, and other trace gasses from the air, leaving air four to five times more oxygenated and plants four to five times more jealous.