After a softwash, technicians hand-dry exteriors and door jambs, vacuuming interiors, and cleaning windows and mirrors
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Full Service Soft Cloth Car Wash
- Lava Foam
- Triple Shine Foam Wax System
- High-Pressure Rinse
- Undercarriage Wash and Rust Inhibitor
- Sealer Wax
- Online Wheel Brightener and Tire Shine
- ICE Instant Shine
- Hand Drying
- Interior Vacuuming
- Window and Mirror Cleaning
- Dash and Steering Column Wipe Down
- Oversize fee of $1-$2 applies to all full-size vans, mini-vans, full-size pick-up trucks, limousines, and most sport utility vehicles.
- Valid only at listed location on voucher
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
The Fine Print
About Turtle Wax Car Wash
In the late 1930s, Turtle Wax inventor Ben Hirsch had no idea that his invention—the first liquid auto polish—would not only create an industry, but become it's standard. At Turtle Wax Car Wash, that legacy continues with an array of top-shelf cleaning services. Cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans can all roll in for a full-service car wash, each including a Turtle Wax shine and interior wipe down. Hand detailing is also available. These services can add clay-bar treatments and paint and vinyl conditioning to give vehicles back their showroom shimmer.