Travellers can see the famous sights of NYC such as Times Square or Statue of Liberty on this hop-on-hop-off double-decker bus tour
About This Deal
- One Uptown and Downtown Tour for One or Two plus One or Two Bus Tickets for Woodbury Common
- One Uptown and Downtown Tour for One or Two Adults
- 1-Day Sightseeing atop a double-decker bus with unlimited hop-on, hop-off access to 2 tour loops in Uptown and Downtown Manhattan
- Experienced tour guide
- Narration offered in 11 languages
- See the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, and much more on your bus tour
Options 1 and 2 also include round-trip transportation to Woodbury Common premium outlet mall with 220+ designer outlet stores, ranging from apparel to jewelry to housewares.
Need To Know
About CitySights NY
CitySights NY lets visitors and residents alike see the city from a thousand different angles. There are boat tours, on yachts and clippers alike, which might include a leisurely dinner as the sun sets or a lap around the Statue of Liberty. Helicopter tours buzz around the famous statue as well, or over Manhattan. For those looking to experience the city from inside a theater, trips to Broadway offer a glimpse into New York's dramatic legacy. There are also walking tours for those who like to keep a more leisurely pace or try to pet every dog in the city.
The company's double-decker tour buses, though, whisk visitors around the Big Apple, making stops at the city's top attractions, including Times Square, the One World Observatory, SoHo, and Chinatown. Along the way, guides narrate the tour, adding details about the city's rich history and pointing out which pigeons are friendly. Each passenger seat comes with its own speaker to ensure that you don't miss a thing. Most tours are hop-on/hop-off, meaning you can take as much time as you want at sites such as the Museum of Modern Art and the Central Park Zoo before catching another bus later in the day.