Tourists and residents a-like get the chance to explore New York on a hop-on-hop-off bus, ferry, and bike
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- One-day uptown and downtown hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Hop-on hop-off CitySightseeing New York Ferry Tour
- Two-hour bike rental from Fancy Apple
- Bus departure location and time: Varies by tour; please refer to each tour description for specific locations. Buses run continuously every 20-30 minutes.
- Bus tour length varies between 90 minutes and 3 hours.
- Ferry departure location and times:
- Pier 78: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 pm.
- World Financial Center: 10.30 a.m., 12.30 p.m., 2.30 p.m., 4.30 p.m.
Fancy Apple Bike Rental location: 870 7 Avenue, New York, NY, 10019 (delivery and pickup available below 77th Street and above 34th Street, Manhattan)
- Overview: The one-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour gives travelers access to two tour loops in Uptown and Downtown Manhattan with unlimited hop-on-hop-off access at over 40 stops. Ferry tour, on the other hand, gives unforgettable views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, as well as the Manhattan skyline. The bike rental allows adventure seekers to explore New York’s iconic landmarks like, for example, Central Park.
Need To Know
About CitySights NY
CitySights NY lets visitors and residents alike see the city from a thousand different angles. There are boat tours, on yachts and clippers alike, which might include a leisurely dinner as the sun sets or a lap around the Statue of Liberty. Helicopter tours buzz around the famous statue as well, or over Manhattan. For those looking to experience the city from inside a theater, trips to Broadway offer a glimpse into New York's dramatic legacy. There are also walking tours for those who like to keep a more leisurely pace or try to pet every dog in the city.
The company's double-decker tour buses, though, whisk visitors around the Big Apple, making stops at the city's top attractions, including Times Square, the One World Observatory, SoHo, and Chinatown. Along the way, guides narrate the tour, adding details about the city's rich history and pointing out which pigeons are friendly. Each passenger seat comes with its own speaker to ensure that you don't miss a thing. Most tours are hop-on/hop-off, meaning you can take as much time as you want at sites such as the Museum of Modern Art and the Central Park Zoo before catching another bus later in the day.