Guests can taste craft brews ranging from blonde ales to fruity seasonal beers and play a round of miniature golf as well
What You'll Get
- What’s included, per person:
- Flight of beer
- Pint of beer
- To-go pint glass (temporarily out of stock, replaced by Under the Radar Brewery stickers)
- Round of miniature golf
- View the beer menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Under the Radar Brewery
At Under the Radar Brewery, guests steady their beers in one hand while holding a mini golf club in the other, putting their way towards a hole-in-one while enjoying a flight of the taproom's signature brews. By having fun and enjoying a beer, guests take part in the history of camaraderie that built this brewery. What started as an experiment between friends in a kitchen has grown into a taproom hub for even more friends and families to enjoy a drink or two.
- Radar Love (5.2% ABV): an easy drinking wheat beer with a pilsner malt base that's best for those who don't have a taste for hops
- Dirty Blonde (6.5% ABV): This American-style blonde ale combines Pale and Vienna malts with a twinge of bitterness from Hallertauerand Tettnag hops.
- Midtown Bock (6.8% ABV): a lager made like an ale that combines pale, caramel, and dark malts for a deep, full body