All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $7.25 for one 60-minute pass, valid Monday–Friday ($10 value)
- $9.50 for one 90-minute pass, valid Monday–Friday ($12 value)
- $17 for two 90-minute passes, valid Monday–Thursday ($24 value)
- $10 for one 90-minute pass, valid Saturday-Sunday ($16 value)
- $23 for two 90-minute passes, valid Saturday–Sunday ($32 value)
- $5 for admission for one to Early Bird Special, valid on Saturday, 8-10a.m. ($10 value)
- $6.50 for admission for one to Uptown Tot toddler playtime, valid on Wednesday, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. ($10 value)
- $400 for mega party package for 20 Guests, with four pizzas, 20 drinks and more ($565 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer/group.Grip socks required; available for $2.50 on-site if guests don't have them. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Uptown Jungle Fun Park
Fun is weatherproof at Uptown Jungle Fun Park, where guests play indoors on seven gigantic attractions. What's more, the park doesn't discriminate by age—there are thrills for toddlers as well as teens, young adults, and adults.
Don't Miss: the 26-foot-tall play structure with a 12-level network of tunnels and strap-netting, as well as three twisting tube slides
Toddlers: Climb through Tot Town and zoom down a pint-sized slide
Older Kids: pretend to be Spiderman or a really large spider as they scale the surface of a 26-foot-tall skyscraper, complete with an auto-belay system that keeps them aloft
Parents: stretch out on the leather banquettes in several lounges, each equipped with free wi-fi and charging stations
Pro Tip: during busy days, smaller kids might have to wait for a group of similarly sized playmates to jump on the 2,000-square-foot trampoline court