Local winery hosts classes teaching customers how to properly judge a wine’s complex character
About This Deal
- 90-Minute Wine Tasting Class Including Ten Wines
- 90-Minute Wine Tasting Class for Two Including Ten Wines
Classes take place on Sundays and reservations are required.
About Urban Press Winery
Exposed-brick walls are offset by elegant chandeliers inside Burbank's Urban Press Winery. The stars of the sleek space, however, are the wines. Located inside cellars and lining floor-to-ceiling shelves, there are plenty from which to choose.
- 2012 Urban Press Merlot: This smooth red from the winery features red-fruit flavors and light tannins for an easy-drinking wine that pairs well with hearty steaks and roasted pork loin.
- 2013 Urban Press Tutto Bianco: Citrus fruits, white flowers, green apples, lemon curd, peaches, and pears are just a handful of the scents and tastes imbibers find in this juicy white wine.
- 2014 Urban Press Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot: A 70-30 blend of cabernet and merlot, this red wine includes dark-berry and spicy flavors with light oak notes and finishes with a silky mouthfeel.