A narrated tour guides visitors through the historical events surrounding the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- two-hour self-guided narrated tour
- souvenir four-color map and guide of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Location: Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, HI
- Click here to view the calendar
- Free parking available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Important: The Boat Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial is not included with this Tour, you will need to purchase this separately before you arrive. Please visit www.recreation.gov to reserve this Boat Ticket.
USS Arizona Memorial Tour
The USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour helps visitors build a better appreciation of the tumultuous and heroic events surrounding the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Narrated by the famous actress Jamie Lee Curtis, Pearl Harbor survivors, and the National Park Service historians, the tour features 29 stops that paint a vivid picture of one of the most fateful moments in modern American history. Guests are guided through the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center’s two world-class museums, hearing firsthand from actual USS Arizona survivors retelling their stories. The tour is available in English as well as French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.