Chef Michael Colletti incorporates the flavors of his Sicilian heritage into an upscale menu of Italian and American eats
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $25 cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $25) on the first purchase
- 5% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About VB3 Restaurant
As a boy, Michael Colletti watched his immigrant father and grandparents prepare age-old family recipes they brought with them from their Sicilian home. He watched them in awe as they used ingredients, such figs and cardoons, from their own backyard to craft an array of traditional Italian dishes. Needless to say, this early fascination led him toward formal training as a grown-up, which launched him into a career as a chef and restaurateur. Since graduating from the Culinary Education Center, he has worked in restaurants lauded by the New York Times, helped found Good Stuff Eatery, and won the "Rachel Ray Burger Bash" contest at the 2009 Food & Wine Festival. After all this success, Chef Colletti decided to go back to his roots. To do this, he opened VB3 Restaurant, where he blends the Sicilian flavors of his youth with the wide array of culinary techniques he mastered as an adult.
Since opening, VB3 Restaurant has really become two restaurants in one. On the one hand, the dining room makes for an excellent place to enjoy a romantic meal featuring the chef’s roasted branzino or seasonal penne primavera, as well as live music and dancing. On the other hand, the take-out line provides easy access to the eatery’s Italian-style pizza—a specialty based on dough recipes a young Michael learned from his cousin, who came up with them during his stint living in an Italian oven.