Experience the beautiful borough of Brooklyn on this complete cycling tour, visiting over 20 Brooklyn Neighborhoods. This tour includes stops in Fort Green, Prospect Park, Red Hook, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Bridge Park along the Brooklyn Waterfront and DUMBO with stops at local distillers, chocolate makers, brewers, and perhaps pie bakers. A tour group run by cycling enthusiasts and locals! No better way to see Brooklyn.
What You'll Get
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Prospect Park
- Entry/Admission - Raaka Chocolate
- Entry/Admission - Widow Jane
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.