Virginia Canopy Tours activities include a UTV ride, eight ziplines, a sky bridge, air stairs, two nature walks, and a rappel.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two eco-trained guides lead small groups of zipliners through the forest while providing educational tidbits about the surrounding wildlife and State Park. Adventure seekers can soar through the Shenandoah hardwood forest at speeds of 40 miles per hour and at heights reaching 90 feet above the forest floor.
- What’s Included: Ground school, a UTV ride, a sky bridge, air stairs, 2 nature walks, and a rappel.
- Weight restrictions: 70-270 lbs
- Number of ziplines: 8
- Maximum speed: 40 miles per hour
- Highest point on the course: 90 ft
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
- Shenandoah River (“Andy Guest”) State Park parking fee not included
- Please dress for the weather
Canopy Tour Participant information can be found here.
Virginia Canopy Tours is open for the 2019 season starting mid-March through November.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Weight between 70-270 lbs (will be weighed discreetly). May not apply to existing reservations. Virginia Canopy Tours' 14-day cancellation policy applies. No on-site adjustments. Virginia Canopy Tours zips in the rain. Shenandoah River ("Andy Guest") State Park parking fee not included. Must reserve by 08/31/2019. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Not valid on April 1-15, May 27, or July 4. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Virginia Canopy Tours
Virginia Canopy Tours is the first public-private partnership located inside a state park in the Commonwealth of Virginia. When Everett Gee, a resident of Virginia and partner of North Georgia Canopy Tours learned Virginia was looking for outdoor entertainment businesses to populate the Shenandoah Valley, he launched into action to share the birds’-eye view of the forest and educate guests about the rich history of the area.
The tree-top Tour is led by two guides who navigate over 8 different zip lines, a sky bridge, air stairs, and a rappel. Enjoy the high and fast zip lines feasting on the heart-pounding action of flying up to 90 feet above the forest floor, a joy normally reserved for birds and people with really strong wings.
Virginia Canopy Tours also offers a refreshing 1.5 mile float down the Shenandoah River from Memorial Day to Labor Day.