All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18.50 for $30 worth of sushi mexican food for two
- $36.50 for $60 worth of sushi mexican food for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Viva Tokyo
Cristina Ardon and Rudi Lopez, the owners of nearby Mexican and El Salvadorian restaurant El Guanaco, have teamed up once again at Viva Tokyo. Here, they fuse together elements of Mexican and Japanese cuisine. This combination is evident throughout the menu, but most notably in the eatery's sushi rolls with corn tortillas for the Tacos, Burritos Enchiladas, and Fajitas. Read on to learn more about a few.
- Beatriz roll: One of the simpler sushi rolls on the menu, Beatriz features cream cheese, cucumber and chicken inside and thin slices of creamy avocado on the outside.
- Sakurajima Daiko roll: This tempura-style roll nearly bursts with imitation-crab salad, barbecue eel, avocado, cream cheese, and cilantro. The whole show's topped with octopus, conch, tuna, kimchee, and cilantro and drizzled with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Yum Yum roll: Chefs stuff this roll with fried white fish, avocado, spicy mayo, and cream cheese, then pile spicy tuna, masago, and eel sauce over the roll before finishing it with a crunch.