Traverse the waters in a choice of single or tandem kayaks, or on a standup paddleboard; rentals range from one to two hours
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One 2-Hour Single Kayak or Stand-up Paddle Board Rental
- One 2-Hour Tandem Kayak Rental
- One 2-Hour Single Kayak or Stand-up Paddle Board Rental for Two People
- One 2-Hour Tandem Kayak for Four People
- Reservation required.
- Must sign waiver.
- Not valid on St. Patrickâs Day weekend (and day of), Memorial Day weekend (and day of), 4th of July weekend (and day of), Labor Day weekend (and day of), Thanksgiving.
- Member card information must be stored on-file with Wayward Captain in case of damage to inventory. Must complete a waiver. Membership use subject to inventory availability. 5 "Buddy Passes" are good for $10 flat rate rentals for a companion only when accompanied by the member. Companion must sign waiver. Advanced booking suggested. Only valid during normal business hours. Tandem kayak use by member is not subject to a companion charge, but companion must still complete waiver. Subject to limited availability on national holidays and surrounding weekends.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wayward Captain Paddleboards
Ships in the harbor rock in the breeze, their masts gesturing into the sunny sky as patrons slip across the water from Wayward Captain Watersports. The wave-top transports, which originated on tropical islands, measure up to 12-feet long and sport a special hull that boosts stability and speed. From 10 a.m. until dusk, riders mount the floatables and learn basics in lessons or rent paddleboards, kayaks, and boats to cruise out onto the harbor to see the piles of water that form during low tide. As the sky’s palette fades into pinks and oranges on sunset tours, paddles splash gently against the water’s surface and races launch fleets of riders out onto the waves.