Skilled nail technicians transform nails into fashion statements with pampering manicures and pedicures
About This Deal
- Both options include:
- A glass of red or white wine
- Access to the rooftop adults-only pool and spa amenities - includes 1 hour of access before treatments and 1 hour of access after treatments.
- Desert Seasons manicures and pedicures are created with a seasonal palette of herbal treatments to soothe and refresh the skin. They include a gentle polish with aloe and bamboo exfoliant and warm herbal massage which leaves the skin relaxed and nourished.
- Valid with any technician
- Not valid on federal holidays
- Not valid on holiday weekends, including February 13-14
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- A 20% service fee based on the full value of the services provided will be added and paid directly to the merchant
View The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess’ other offer:
Need To Know
About Well & Being Spa at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Tucked inside the AAA Five-Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, the Well & Being Spa is a refuge from the everyday. The relaxing space is designed with nature in mind—in fact, it was inspired by a hidden oasis in the Grand Canyon called Havasupai. As such, the soothing sanctuary features a grotto waterfall, rooftop pool, steam room, and Eucalyptus inhalation room.
Before and after indulging in the spa's myriad amenities, guests can stop in for everything from a golf performance massage, which works to help balance and swing rotation, to a jojoba prickly pear sugar scrub. Or, if guests are in the mood to sweat, they can opt for fitness classes such as Pilates, spinning, and aerial yoga.