Choose from Five Options
- $35 for one month of 45-minute gymnastics classes for one kid ($68 value)
- $65 for one month of 45-minute gymnastics classes for two kids ($136 value)
- $39 for one month of one-hour gymnastics classes for one kid ($78 value)
- $75 for one month of one-hour gymnastics classes for two kids ($156 value)
- $69 for one month of 45-minute classes plus one month of one-hour classes ($146 value)
All options include four classes per month. The 45-minute classes are valid for kids age 3–5 and 60-minute classes are valid for kids age 5–18. Parents of 5-year-olds can select either option. See the class schedule.
WestCoast Training Center
WestCoast Training Center was designed with champion gymnasts and acrobats in mind, starting with its sprung floors and wide array of training equipment, including a 14'x7' string-bed trampoline. So far, the well-appointed space has done its job admirably. It was home to 2009 and 2010's Acrobatic Gymnastics Mixed Pair World Champions and enough award-winning athletes to be the envy of your aunt's Wheaties-box collection. To complement their competitive teams, however, the coaches also host classes that welcome students of all ages and skill levels. In those sessions, they teach the fundamentals of gymnastics, tumbling, and acrobatics.