Adventurers explore the valley of ‘Ohikilolo; after the horseback riding tour, beginners receive surf lessons in a safe environment
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Light refreshments
- Transportation from Koolina resort
- Weight restriction: 250 lbs
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Must be 9 years or older to ride
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- It’s not just for show. Click here to learn more about the physical and psychological benefits of horseback riding.
- During a 90-minute horseback riding tour, participants explore the valley of ‘Ohikilolo. Afterward, travelers explore the ocean during a snorkel tour.
View West Oahu SUP’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About West Oahu SUP
West Oahu SUP's staff of professional surfers and lifeguards rent out equipment, lead tours, and conduct lessons on a secluded beach flanked by mountains on both sides. Their passion for the region’s natural splendor defines their tours. The guides can pinpoint the best times of day to spot sea turtles or take advantage of the calmest breezes; lead groups to their favorite lava formations for midday dives; and remember the satisfaction of discovering the sea by paddleboard and kayak for the very first time. All activities located on the beautiful Waianae Coast and less than 20 miles from the Koolina resort.