IPL treatments diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation, leaving skin clearer and smoother
What You'll Get
- One IPL Treatment on the Face and Neck
- Three IPL Treatments on the Face and Neck
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Westchase Clinical Associates
The team at Westchase Clinical Associates aims to improve patients' well-being via traditional and holistic medicine, as well as anti-aging services. This means that clients leave not only feeling their best, but looking their best too. Read on to learn about the clinic's four areas of focus:
- Primary care: Whether clients need a sports physical or a general health screening, the clinic is qualified to help. The medical team's comprehensive offerings also include regular pediatric checkups, immunizations, laser hair-removal, family-planning services, and nutrition counseling.
- Anti-aging and wellness: To evaluate patients' health and wellness, Westchase utilizes cutting-edge technology such as the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner. Based on the results, the staff may turn to one of Nu Skin's anti-aging treatments, or inject Botox or other dermal fillers to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hematology: Blood conditions, such as anemia, clotting disorders, and enlarged lymph nodes, can all be diagnosed and cared for at the clinic. It offers an onsite infusion facility among other treatment methods.
- Oncology: Westchase Clinical Associates offers both traditional and holistic oncology treatments. The former includes cancer screenings, genetic counseling, and chemotherapy, whereas the latter may include art therapy, ketogenic anti-inflammatory diet programs, and NutraSina supplements.