Mead crafted from finest varietal honeys, fruits, and spices come in a wide range of styles including still, sparkling, dry, or sweet
What You'll Get
- What’s included: six mead samples per two people and take-home glass per person.
- Must be 21 or older.
The Fine Print
About Western Reserve Meadery
Like the flowers from whence they came, every bottle of mead at Western Reserve is a thing of beauty. The meadery's artisans transform honey from plants such as cranberry blossom and star thistle into palate-pleasing libations, painstakingly balancing flavors with additions of fruits and spices along the way. The end result is a diverse lineup of offerings for any occasion, from refreshing afternoon sippers to rich and robust dessert mead.
- Hopped Apricot: A crisp and refreshing mead made from local clover honey, tart and fruity apricot, and zesty Columbus hops.
- Buckwheat Blossom Honey Cherry: Made with Buckwheat Honey, which has robust chocolate and malt notes, and New York sour cherry juice, Buckwheat Blossom Honey Cherry is full bodied, medium sweet, and complex. Aged with French Oak for vanilla and leather tannins. Serve at cellar temperature.
- Medjool Date Melomel: Light and creamy, this mead's star thistle honey is warmed up and rounded out with vanilla, orange peel, and dates.
- And many more, as they regularly release new meads