What You'll Get
Cars are cool because they are essentially big, strong robots that you can get inside and control. The world is better than you thought with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for premium tickets for two people, 20 tokens, and two drinks ($31 value)
- $29.99 for premium tickets for four people, 40 tokens, and four drinks ($62 value)
- $48 for one game of whirlyball for up to 10 people ($80 value)
- $48 for one game of laser tag for up to 10 people ($80 value)
- Each premium ticket grants one game of whirlyball or laser tag or one ride on the Formula One simulator
- Tokens good for arcade games
- Domestic draft beer or well drinks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per party. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The WhirlyDome is a flurry of light and activity. Video games beep and hum in the arcade, and lasers ricochet in the laser-tag maze. The Dome’s core attraction, however, is WhirlyBall, billed as the world's only mechanized team sport. Players try to shoot wiffle balls into elevated goals as they steer bumper cars across the dome's two 4,000-square-foot courts. Dubbed WhirlyBugs, the electrically powered vehicles can reach speeds of up to 5 miles per hour, like turtles who are running really, really late.