Friends and families can have a great time exploring attractions located at the premises, including water or alpine slides and go-karts
What You'll Get
When can I visit?: All activities are available daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. through September 7
- What’s included:
- Wild Adventure Island (an interactive water feature)
- Lazy River
- Four Water Slides
- Two Alpine Slides
- FreeFall XP (jump from 18 and 28 feet into an air bag)
- Scenic Lift Rides
- Other restrictions:
- Children heights 36-54” must ride with an adult on the Alpine Slide and Go-Karts.
- Children under 46” must wear a life jacket on the Water Slides (life jackets are provided by the merchant).
- Children must be 46” or taller to do the FreeFall XP.
- Valid for customers of all ages
Due to limited cell service at Wild Mountain, please have your voucher code open on your phone prior to arrival
The Fine Print
About Wild Mountain
Situated by St. Croix River in a woodland area, Wild Mountain aims to be a place where visitors of all ages and backgrounds can have a great time. In the winter, the park invites ski and snowboard enthusiasts, while in the summer it features attractions such as water slides, alpine slides, go-karts, and many others. Those hoping to relax and make some unique memories in the scenic surroundings of Minnesota's Taylors Falls can enjoy their visit to Wild Mountain.