All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12.50 for one foot-detox treatment ($25 value)
- $34 for three foot-detox treatments ($75 value)
- $50 for a bio-scan wellness consultation with two foot-detox treatments ($114 value)
Clients put their feet in a relaxing bath that helps purge toxins from the body. During the optional consultation, ZYTO technology uses bio-communication to analyze your body’s responses to specific stimuli. The results are used to prescribe essential oils and supplements.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Windermere Med Spa & Salon
There are a few ways to quickly improve your self-image, like painting a handsome mustache on your hand mirror. But Windermere Med Spa & Salon prefers a more hands-on approach. Take a look at what the specialists have to offer:
- Nail Salon: Classic manicures smooth ragged hangnails and cuticles, and other services include colorful gel manicures and moisturizing paraffin treatments.
- Med Spa and Hair Salon: Redken hair coloring is a speciality, as well as haircuts for women, men, and children. Clients can also spend some time detoxifying in the private infrared sauna.
- Essential Oils Shop: Besides being an expert colorist, Windmere's owner, Roxanne, is well-versed in the medicinal properties of essential oils such as lavender, lemon, peppermint, and oregano.