Trained techs clean dirt, grease, and airborne contaminants from windows, leaving them clear and streak-free
About This Deal
- Valid only for listed service areas
- When cleaning the home’s full set of windows the price is $7 for exterior only; $12 for interior/exterior. A-la-carte or partial window cleaning price is $10 for exterior only; $18 for interior/exterior.
- See how to count your windows.
- Restrictions: not valid for existing or previously scheduled jobs
- Extra $5 environmental/fuel fee will apply.
A team of trained, uniformed technicians follows a meticulous three-step cleaning process that eliminates grease, airborne contaminants, and dirt from windows and screens, track and sills, if desired. For stubborn spots, they employ specially designed scrapers to safely scrape off debris and tree sap clinging to glass panes, leaving behind a streak-free shine.
Learn More About Home Maintenance
After you pick up a gutter or window cleaning deal, mark it off of this 19-point checklist and get your home on the right track.
About Window Genie
Window Genie restores sullied residences to spotless states with a comprehensive array of cleaning services. Technicians absolve windows of dirt and smudges by hand; they employ squeegees to polish out-of-reach panes and gloves to catch pies catapulted from warring neighbors’ backyards. Windows also benefit from an optically clear tint technicians can apply to protect interiors from fading, heat, and glare.
Window Genie’s crews further de-grime homes with deck-cleaning and pressure-washing services. And they seal decks, clean gutters, to ensure year-round protection from debris, snow, and water-sliding squirrels.