What You'll Get
Choose from Six Wine & Pairing Seminars hosted by FOOD & WINE
- $46 to attend Washington State Wine Road Trip hosted by Rob Bigelow on Saturday, October 17, 12:15 p.m.–1:30 p.m. ($100.50 value)
What to Expect: As the senior director of of wine education at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Rob Bigelow knows Washington State wines. He leads attendees on a tasting trip through the Columbia Valley and its history, terroirs, and grape varietals.
- $46 to attend Besh Big Easy hosted by John Besh and Mark Oldman on Saturday, October 17, 12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m. ($100.50 value)
What to Expect: Chef John Besh teams up with wine expert Mark Oldman to teach guests about classic New Orleans dishes and cocktails. Besh serves up his recipes for sampling; they’re paired with drinks like the sazerac and hurricane. Oldman then describes why the flavors go so well together. Each guest recives a copy of Besh Big Easy: 101 Home-Cooked New Orleans Recipes.
- $46 to attend The World’s Top Wine Estates hosted by Ray Isle on Saturday, October 17, 2:45 p.m.–4 p.m. ($100.50 value)
What to Expect: Ray Isle, executive wine editor for FOOD & WINE, takes guests on a tasting tour of the world’s best wine estates, alighting on Tuscany, Bordeaux, Rhône Valley, Napa Valley, and other wine regions in the process.
- $46 to attend Justin Warner’s Laws of Cooking … and How to Break Them: A Pairing Seminar on Sunday, October 18, noon–1 p.m. ($100.50 value)
What to Expect: Food Network Star winner Justin Warner prepares some of his unconventional recipes for attendees to taste. He and award-winning sommelier Josh Wesson provide wines for pairings and explain why they go well together. Guests leave with a copy of Warner’s The Laws of Cooking … and How to Break Them.
- $46 to attend Anthony Hamilton Russell: Leading the Way with His Iconic Wines from South Africa hosted by Anthony Hamilton Russell on Sunday, October 18, 12:15 p.m.–1:30 p.m. ($100.50 value)
What to Expect: Learn why South African wine is getting people excited with this presentation by Anthony Hamilton Russell of Hamilton Russell Vineyards. Tastings may feature six wines including his own renowned pinot noir and the country’s signature pinotage red.
- $46 to attend Joseph Carr Wines: The Best Value in Napa on Sunday, October 18, 2:45 p.m.–4 p.m. ($100.50 value)
What to Expect: Taste five wines from Joseph Carr’s not-yet-released Napa single-AVA line. The producer himself describes how he and his team create wines that are considered by many to be the best value in Napa.
About Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE
At Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE's events, culinary experts share some of their favorite things to eat and sip as part of their mission to "Eat. Drink. End Hunger." Many of NYCWFF's featured personalities are acclaimed chefs with beloved television shows: attendees may rub elbows with the likes of Chopped host Ted Allen or Mario Batali—owner of 27 restaurants, author of 10 cookbooks, and cohost of The Chew.
At the festival's events, guests can also broaden their palates through a range of experiences, including tastings, cocktail parties, and gourmet food fights between celebrity chefs and up-and-coming culinary starlets. It's for a good cause, too: 100% of the NYCWFF's net proceeds go directly to Food Bank For New York City and the No Kid Hungry® campaign.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Each voucher expires on the day of the event. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.