Guests enjoy over 170,000 square feet of holiday attractions such as winter rides and slides, indoor ice skating, and themed decor
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a Centennial Wheel ticket, giant slides, indoor ice skating, and more holiday attractions
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Children under 36 inches are free and will be provided an infant pass at the gate.
- Children over 36 inches but under 42 inches must purchase a junior pass.
- Adults and children over 42 inches and under the age of 65 must purchase a general admission pass.
- Adults 65 years and older must purchase a senior pass.
Fifth Third Bank Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier
- What is it: Navy Pier transforms for the winter season with rides, games, and attractions.
- Main attraction: The indoor ice-skating rink provides visitors with an opportunity to carve up ice without having to brave the cold weather outside.
- Other attractions: Giant inflatable slides and rides provide family-friendly, adrenaline-pumping action while everyone can enjoy winter-themed decor sure to get everyone into the holiday spirit.
- Hours of Operation: Open every day at 10am close at 5pm, 8pm or 10pm, depending on date Close at 5pm on 12/9, 12/10, 12/11, 12/16, 12/17, 12/18, 12/24, 12/31, 1/6, 1/7 & 1/8
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for selected date purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Ticket value includes all fees. This is a ticket. Use for admission to WinterWonder Fest 2019 & Centennial Wheel. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Navy Pier, Inc is the issuer of the voucher and tickets for this event. Discount reflects Navy Pier's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Height and other restrictions may apply. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Navy Pier
Located on Lake Michigan, Navy Pier is Chicago’s mission-driven cultural district, designed to inspire, educate and connect communities. A nonprofit since 2011, Navy Pier is free and accessible to all. It has the autonomy to act in ways that serve the greater good, with support from the corporate and philanthropic community to create impact where it matters most. Stretching more than six city blocks and welcoming more than 9 million guests annually, Navy Pier offers year-round accessibility to its guests and forms an elegant canvas for the unexpected. Originally opened in 1916 as a shipping and recreation facility, the Pier features more than 50 acres of public parks, restaurants, attractions, retail shops, exposition facilities and more.