Wine enthusiasts can enjoy an educational wine tasting and tour of the winery, as well as a souvenir glass and take-home bottle
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tour and Tasting Package for Two. Includes:
- Tour and tasting with souvenir glass for two
- One take-home bottle of wine
- Tour and Tasting Package for Four. Includes:
- Tour and tasting with souvenir glass for four
- Two take-home bottles of wine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Alcohol is not discounted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Woodmill Winery
Situated at the base of the Southern Appalachian Mountains, the rolling hills of Woodmill Winery's leafy vineyards abut the rustic, wooden building where hand-crafted wines await tasting. The winery's ample space, 55 acres of to be exact with 14 acres woven in Muscadine vines, offer daily tours of the winery, as well as tasting sessions and private events. Utilizing varieties of muscadine grapes and berries native to North Carolina, the team at Woodmill crafts barrels of smooth, fruity wines to be enjoyed year-round.
Here's a look at some of Woodmill's creations from Southern Sweet to Delightful Drys all of which are all made from 100% North Carolina grown fruit.
• Red Muscadine: Robust notes of berry influence this red full bodied wine.
• Golden Scuppernong: A golden pour, naturally high in antioxidants and tinged with delicate fruit notes.
• Mon Amour: A blend of red muscadine and golden scuppernog grapes flavor this fruit-filled blush wine.
Also available: Bluebbery, Blackberry, Strawberry, Apple & Concord Grape varieties.