62 draught beers, 500+ bottles/cans, and dishes such as a giant German pretzel with beer-infused cheese sauce or beer-battered shrimp tacos
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About World of Beer
There are more great beers in the world than there are happy hours in which to drink them. Fortunately, the team at World of Beer takes the time to curate their lists with care, ensuring that only quality craft beers grace their tap lines and coolers.
The lists are still formidable, though. At any given location, you might sample a black lager from Brazil, a Belgian tripel, or dozens of inventive beers from American brew hubs like the Pacific Northwest. No matter which beer you pick, you can use it to wash down World of Beer's delicious takes on international tavern fare, such as German-style pork schnitzel and Italian-inspired flatbreads. No matter which beer one chooses, World of Beer's staff will be right there to provide food pairing recommendations that complement the chosen beer.