Kids defy gravity on top of bouncy trampolines and climb walls over colorful foam pits; ninja obstacle course adds challenging, yet safe fun
What You'll Get
- Jumpers must wear clean trampoline or wrestling shoes, jump barefoot, or purchase Xplozone Grip socks.
- Valid for all ages.
- May bring own food and decoration for the party option; food, party-host rental, and decoration may be purchased for an additional fee.
Trampoline Park’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The facility is e operating at 50% capacity
- Groups of 10 or more people congregating and party hostings will be suspended until further notice
- All guests will be temperature checked at point of entry
- All persons ages 4 and up must wear a face covering, except when they are actively jumping
- One-person-per-trampoline/equipment rule will be strictly enforced for proper social distancing measures
- The park will be thoroughly disinfected every night
- All jumpers must wear trampoline socks
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Trampoline Park’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Xplozone Trampoline Park
Inside the centrally located Sahara Pavilion South, Xplozone Trampoline Park bursts with bouncing bodies. Sometimes, these individuals are gymnasts or cirque pros who want to inject a bit of levity into their training. Other times, it's kids having fun with a short break from their parents and the laws of gravity.
Connected by one large, open platform, multiple play areas attract kids with dodgeball, an obstacle course, and a foam pit. As kids move easily from one zone to another, parents can just as easily keep an eye on them thanks to a high level of visibility of play areas from anywhere in the indoor park. On the sidelines, the Party Bay teems with little ones enjoying pizza and drinks, while visitors trained in jumping off tramp walls show off their aerial-acrobatic skills in semi-enclosed spaces.