7 Olympic Trampolines with Trampwall. Dodgeball, Ninja Course, Rock wall, Foam pits, Air floor, tumbletreks, cheer floor, six and under area
About This Deal
120-Minute Jump Pass for One Person; Valid Any Day
120-Minute Jump Pass for Two Persons; Valid Any Day
120-Minute Jump Pass for Four Persons; Valid Any Day
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
In order to safely return to the new normal and keep our employees, members and customers safe we have implemented new safety measures.
Entry and Court Protocol
- All guests will be temperature checked at point of entry at the hand sanitizing station.
- All persons ages 4 and up entering the park must wear a face covering, except when they are actively jumping.
- Anyone without a face covering will be required to purchase a face mask at the sanitation station set up at the entry point for entry
- Anyone with fever or anyone deemed to endanger the safety of our guests and employees will be asked to leave at our sole discretion.
- All jumpers MUST wear trampoline socks. (You may bring grip socks for use, or purchase socks at the front desk)
- One-person-per-trampoline/equipment rule will be strictly enforced for proper social distancing measures, including larger trampolines: dodgeball, tumbletreks.
Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Jump passes are for walk in customers only. Must use all jump passes in one visit. Jump passes are valid for all ages.
Need To Know
About Xplozone Trampoline Park
Inside the centrally located Sahara Pavilion South, Xplozone Trampoline Park bursts with bouncing bodies. Sometimes, these individuals are gymnasts or cirque pros who want to inject a bit of levity into their training. Other times, it's kids having fun with a short break from their parents and the laws of gravity. Connected by one large, open platform, multiple play areas attract kids with dodgeball, an obstacle course, and a foam pit. As kids move easily from one zone to another, parents can just as easily keep an eye on them thanks to a high level of visibility of play areas from anywhere in the indoor park. On the sidelines, the Party Bay teems with little ones enjoying pizza and drinks, while visitors trained in jumping off tramp walls show off their aerial-acrobatic skills in semi-enclosed spaces.