One outdoor field sets the stage for staff-monitored scenarios such as capture the flag and team elimination
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $29.25 for three-hour admission for two ($80 value)
- $56.25 for three-hour admission for four ($160 value)
- $117 for three-hour admission for eight ($320 value)
Three-hour admission includes:
- 140 paintballs per person
- Gun, mask, tank, hopper, and unlimited air refills
Need To Know
About Xtreme Paintball
On Xtreme Paintball's outdoor field, colorful salvos paint the sky as opposing gunsmiths duke it out during simulated battles. The warzone field sets the stage for intense scenarios such as capture the flag and team elimination, during which players attempt to mark each opposing paintballer or stick a Kick Me sign to their back. The open-air arena plays host to casual paintball outings, special events, and league play.
Xtreme Paintball's safety-focused experts monitor each skirmish. The staff also checks over equipment between each game, whether players rent their gear or airdrop it in from home.