Restaurant offers an extensive menu and a draft beer selection, all served in an upbeat atmosphere of classic rock music
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- Lunch Special and Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Valid Monday–Sunday
- Burger and Any Pint or Goblet Beer
- Dinner for Two, Includes Two Entrees and One Dessert
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.
Lunch selection offers redeemable only from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. daily. Dinner-for-two option valid for dinner up to $50.
About Yard House
It's hard to believe these days, but there was a time—just 20 years ago, even—when craft beer wasn't a necessity on any self-respecting pub's list of drafts. But for nearly as long as the public has been clamoring for artisanally made brews, they've been finding what they seek at the Yard House. Every one of the locations is equipped with more than 100 taps—but quantity alone isn't what makes these taverns great. Read on to find out what they do—and why they do it.
- "Food is Life." That's the philosophy of executive chef Carlito Jocson, and the menu at Yard House reflects the diverse lives of all Americans. The globally-inspired menu includes Hawaiian poke, southern-fried chicken with sweet potato pancakes, a host of gourmet tacos and burgers, and more.
- Craft Beers, Expert Bartenders: When diners arrive at the center-island bar, they might be overwhelmed by the choices, which include beers exclusive to Yard House taps. Bar-goers can also sip a wide and rotating local selection featuring limited and seasonal offerings—available in sizes up to their signature half yard.
- After Hours Lounge: Besides the hundreds of beers and the hearty dinner fare, this restaurant's cocktails, martinis, and sparkling wines pair nicely with the late-night kitchen, while the Jerome Gastaldi artwork, lofted design, and warm wood accents create an elegant late-night vibe.