What You Get
- $10 for 25% off your entire bill
- See the menu.
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $15 off; if you spend $100, you will get $25 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Fresh takes on Latin flavors fill the menu at Julian Medina's Yerba Buena. The chef employs techniques from Peru, Chile, and Cuba, among other Latin countries, to craft a bill of unforgettable food and handcrafted cocktails.
Meet the Chef
Growing up Mexico City with a grandfather and father who loved to cook, some might say cooking is in Julian Medina's blood. He came up through the ranks his hometown's fine-dining establishments. That's where Medina crossed paths with famed restaurateur Richard Sandoval. Chef Sandoval was so impressed with him that he offered Medina a job in his modern Mexican restaurant, Maya, in New York City. Medina quickly made his mark on the city's dining scene, helming several acclaimed eateries before opening Yerba Buena.
- The New Yorker lauded Medina's work. His "care for detail . . . can have a transformative effect on familiar dishes."
- "Yerba Buena punches above its weight," the New York Times stated. "This tiny pan-Latin spot in the East Village has the swagger, service and potted palms of a restaurant three times its size."
- New York magazine praised the restaurant's "serious cocktails by a professional barman, grown-up impresarios determined to please, and fabulous Latino food."