Guests have access to an indoor playground area with a variety of activities, such as trampoline jumping, arcade games, swings, and slides
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Day pass: Monday–Thursday and Friday before 4 p.m.: jump socks included
- Day pass: Friday after 4 p.m. and Saturday–Sunday: jump socks not included, $2 per child
- Day pass: $10, $20, or $30 Arcade Card, depending on option purchased
- Elite party package for birthday child plus nine kids includes:
- Entry, $15 arcade card, souvenir photo, and Souvenir “Sign It” Yu Jump T-shirt for the birthday child
- Two hours in a private party room
- Elite jump goodie bag for each kid ($5 arcade card, and Yu jump socks)
- Dippin’ Dots for each kid
- Elite decorations, cups, plates, and napkins
- “Bounce Back” coupon 100% off next visit for the birthday child
- “Bounce Back” coupon: 50% off next visit for each guest
- Click here to view the food and drink menu.
The Fine Print
About Yu Jump
Kids zip down Yu Jump's 20-foot-high Extreme Slide, then hop over to one of several bounce houses, where they can safely soar inside the cushy confines of inflatable walls. For a bit of competition, they head to the arcade space; there, they play games like Space Invaders and Ice Ball, amassing tickets they can redeem for prizes at the nearby counter. And when they get hungry, they make a bee line for the cafe, which serves pizza, hot dogs, mozzarella sticks, and more.
Beyond the everyday fun, Yu Jump also helps kids celebrate birthdays with party packages that include play time and access to a private, decorated room.