Hardened plaque can cause an infinite series of problems, which is why it’s also known as calculus. Balance your oral health equation with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a hand and foot massage when added to an insurance-covered cleaning (a $150 value)
- $39 for teeth whitening for life when added to an insurance-covered cleaning (a $750 value)
- $49 for an exam, cleaning, and x-rays (a $550 value)
- $79 for an exam, cleaning, and x-rays with a hand and foot massage (a $700 value)
- $89 for an exam, cleaning, and x-rays with teeth whitening for life (a $1,250 value)<p>
Groupon buyers will also receive a 35% discount on any additional services within two months of their initial visit.<p>
Zenthea Invisalign & Dental
New patients arriving for a dental exam at Zenthea Invisalign & Dental may wonder if their GPS has accidentally led them to a spa. Intricately patterned walls provide a backdrop for each clean, minimalistic treatment room, where dental tools are neatly tucked away out of sight, and shiny silver textures or wooden reed-like patterns draw the eye away from the oversized cushy dentist's chair, which reclines fully for comfort or a mid-appointment nap.
The team combines advanced dental technology, such as 3-D scans and digital x-ray imaging, with soothing spa-like services, such as reflexology, massage, and aromatherapy. The comfort-focused objective seems to be working too, as Dr. Marc Nock told TopDentists.com, “I've had several patients tell me that coming here was the most relaxing part of their day."