Hardened plaque can cause an infinite series of problems, which is why it’s also known as calculus. Balance your oral health equation with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a hand and foot massage when added to an insurance-covered cleaning (a $150 value)
- $39 for teeth whitening for life when added to an insurance-covered cleaning (a $750 value)
- $49 for an exam, cleaning, and x-rays (a $550 value)
- $79 for an exam, cleaning, and x-rays with a hand and foot massage (a $700 value)
- $89 for an exam, cleaning, and x-rays with teeth whitening for life (a $1,250 value)<p>
Groupon buyers will also receive a 35% discount on any additional services within two months of their initial visit.<p>
Zenthea Dental Spa
New patients arriving for a dental exam at Zenthea Dental Spa may wonder if their GPS has accidentally led them to a spa. Intricately patterned walls provide a backdrop for each clean, minimalistic treatment room, where dental tools are neatly tucked away out of sight, and shiny silver textures or wooden reed-like patterns draw the eye away from the oversized cushy dentist's chair, which reclines fully for comfort or a mid-appointment nap.
The team combines advanced dental technology, such as 3-D scans and digital x-ray imaging, with soothing spa-like services, such as reflexology, massage, and aromatherapy. The comfort-focused objective seems to be working too, as Dr. Marc Nock told TopDentists.com, “I've had several patients tell me that coming here was the most relaxing part of their day."
572 5th Ave, 5th Fl
New York, NY 10036