Skilled therapists perform relaxation or therapeutic massage with optional facials to help clients relax and feel pampered
What You'll Get
- Business license: NV20161664718
- Benefits of acne facial: Helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion.
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: Aims to restore a more youthful-looking appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness.
- Benefits of express facial: 30-minute facial cleanses and exfoliates skin and includes a mask, toner, and sunscreen or moisturizer.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Card is needed to book an appointment. Two-hour cancellation notice needed. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zenti Healing
Before Leina Keehu opened Zenti Healing, she traveled the world and worked in the hospitality industry. It was perhaps her busy schedule that led her to massage; at Zenti, she promotes relaxation, de-stressing, and finely tuned therapies that relieve aches and pains. The menu of services includes Thai herbal poultices and targeted work tailored to athletes and expectant mothers.