Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a tour and wine tasting for two ($30 total value)
- $30 for a tour and wine tasting for four ($60 total value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Winery tour for two people ($10 value)
- Tasting of up to 9 wines
- Two souvenir wineglasses ($10 value)
- $10 credit toward wine<p>(per couple)
The winery is open daily from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. Appointments are required only for groups of 8 or more.
The inspiration for Zorvino Vineyards came to Jim and Cheryl Zanello in the same way it does for many American vintners—from a trip to Italy. Taken by the contrast in the quality of the wines and the pace of life between the two countries, the Zanellos brought over their own taste of the old country to an 80-acre New England estate. With grapes sourced both from their own vineyard and such regions as Tuscany, Chile, and California, the pair crafts a suite of red, white, and fruit wines that they sell on site and proffer to local restaurants and merchants. However, the winery itself is worth a trip, with its wrought-iron gate, lantern posts that seem to grow out of empty casks with recommendations for the best wine to pair with salmon.