Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more.
Traditional European-style brews, like complex lagers and flavorful session beers, top the draft list at these quirky tasting rooms
A suitable gift idea for friends and family, this passport allows beer lovers to explore dozens of local breweries and taste what’s on tap
Hookah lounge available for rent for events, calm, sensuous, and fitting for bachelor or bachelorette parties
- Come see how we make our five fabulous spirits from start to finish
- Walk through one of our barrel aging rooms
- Take part in an expertly guided tasting
Men and women alike spend six minutes with other singles to get to know them and find a connection
13,000 sq. ft. of restored vehicles, trophies, and memorabilia chronicle four generations of Unser-family racing history
Enjoy a hot air balloon ride with Champagne (non-alcoholic beverage available), snacks, First Flight certificates, photos opportunities!
Learn how Left Turn makes its handcrafted spirits, including a sweet gin based on a 100-year-old recipe, before sampling them for yourself
Augmented Reality Game users can play detectives in their neighborhood using a real-world map on their smartphones
Players set out on scavenger hunt walking tour challenge through city answering questions and performing family-friendly tasks
Turn Albuquerque into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins in the heart Old Town and takes you on a well-designed course among historic buildings and churches, through outdoor sculpture gardens and over to the city’s art and science museums. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop to enjoy the art and culture of the city or grab a bite to eat… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
- Learn about the time period when Old Town saw explosive growth – from 1846 when New Mexico became a territory of the US
- Discover how the arrival of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad in 1880 shaped the town's past and present
- Virtually travel through the historical streets as you learn their untold secrets
- Learn from Plaques, Historic Markers, and Historic Buildings
- Enjoy fascinating stories of the people who lived and died in Old Town
Performing silly tasks and hunting for checkpoints around the city, digital walking tour brings adventure and family-friendly fun
Visitors can learn the story of the Atomic Age, including the conception, the Cold War, and today’s peaceful uses of nuclear technology
From the merchant: Educational museum featuring thousands of bugs (living and preserved), plus reptiles, amphibians and more!
- Visit the Harrell House of Natural Oddities, home to all manner of living creatures
- Explore the museum and get up close to bugs, butterflies, fish, turtles, lizards, tarantulas and more!
- Learn about all your favorite crawlies and watch their feeding time live!
Participants gear up and launch the ScavengerHunt.com app to start their own adventure, racing against the clock at a time of their choosing
Participants gear up and launch the chosen city hunt on mobile app to start their own adventure, racing against the clock
Explore a wide variety of contemporary Native American art forms, in exhibitions, public programs, and films
Works by Native American, First Nations, and other Indigenous peoples showcase their ongoing contributions to the larger world of fine art
Players explore the city via an adventure combining the fun of a scavenger hunt with the information of a self-guided tour
Traditional wines are the inspiration behind the adaptation and use of unconventional grape varieties of the winery
Sip New Mexico wines onsite at the winery in Dixon
Gear up and get ready for New Mexico’s favorite half-day Class III whitewater adventure. This exciting 3-hour tour is our most popular half-day trip, and is perfectly suited to families, groups, first-timers, and those of all ages and abilities!
- Enjoy this spacious events center, which is enveloped with natural light from the east and has fabulous high ceilings
- Take advantage of a hair and makeup/green room to accommodate your film and photoshoot needs
- Fit up to 123 people in this space that can be split into two smaller rooms, if necessary
- This space is also ideal for private and corporate events, as well as art shows
Learn these three requirements and you'll finally be able to answer the question, "What is craft beer?"
Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more
Check back every day for new deals near you
Buying is fast, easy, and secure
By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here.